This safety protocol is based on the best practices recommended by the UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and the WHO (World Health Organization) to minimize the risks of contagion within the events. In addition to complying with MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE No. 60,989, OF JANUARY 6, 2022, of the City of São Paulo, which provides for the vaccine passport and establishes its requirement for access to establishments, fairs, conventions, congresses and other events.
Visitors, service providers and exhibitors, regardless of the entrance they use, will go through a series of controls in order to guarantee safety inside the pavilion and to minimize the risk of contagion.
The following measures will be implemented when accessing the fair:
• Mandatory presentation of proof of vaccination at the entrance to the fair according to MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE No. 60,989 OF JANUARY 6, 2022
• Queues will be demarcated with a distance of 1.5m between people;
• Use of the badge is mandatory;
• We will keep the volume guard free for visitors;
• Maximum capacity of simultaneous people inside the fair is 2 thousand people;
• Entrances and exits will be duly controlled in order to guarantee the pavilions' occupancy rate according to the above rule;
• ABIMAD will provide 70% gel alcohol free of charge at specific points of the event. The exhibitor will be responsible for providing 70% alcohol gel at his stand.
The use of protective masks will be mandatory.
The cleaning and disinfection of the bathrooms will be carried out periodically.
• To avoid crowds inside the restrooms, a security guard will be in charge of ensuring that the occupancy of the restrooms is in accordance with the number of cabins and that the distance of 1.5m is respected in the access lines.
For greater safety and comfort, São Paulo Expo, according to its own protocol, guarantees that it will carry out stricter maintenance on air conditioning systems using bactericidal filters, as recommended by NBR 16.401-3:2008 and in compliance with ANVISA's current laws. RE 09/2003 and GM/MS Ordinance 3523:1998.
AMOUNT OF PEOPLE
The number of people allowed inside the event was defined based on the total size of the pavilion and the suggested minimum distance of 1.5m between people.
DISINFECTANTS FOR HANDS
Exhibitors must make 70% gel alcohol available to visitors.
Hygiene requirements must be strictly adhered to and followed in food preparation and handling. It is recommended to serve individually packaged and ready-to-eat foods.
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
• Respect the distance between people;
• Minimize physical contact;
• Wash your hands periodically;
• Wear masks.
EXHIBITORS / STANDS
New measures for the construction of stands were defined to guarantee the safety of the exhibitors. Booths should keep as many openings as possible for good air circulation.
Booth builders must also present proof of vaccination as determined in MUNICIPAL DECREE No. 60,989, OF JANUARY 6, 2022 at the entrance to the pavilion. Remember to wear PPE during the entire assembly and disassembly of the event.
ABIMAD - BRAZILIAN ASSOCIATION OF HIGH DECORATION FURNITURE INDUSTRY